Bermuda Triangle Pizza


Bermuda Triangle, another fabulous goat cheese from Cypress Grove Chevre in Humboldt County. I was excited to find this in a local grocery store and chatted to the cheese lady. "It looks so elegant on a cheese plate" she remarked. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I was buying it for a pizza. Bermuda Triangle Pizza....you gotta love the name!



This cheese was quite pungent and tangy when I tasted it alone. It mellowed perfectly on the pizza, though, of course, its cool shape was lost (get it?..lost). It was the star of the pizza! A little pizza sauce, grated mozzarella and thinly sliced tomatoes were all the fanfare needed for this star to shine.

I served this awesome pizza with a salad of greens, thinly sliced apples and walnuts, with the tiniest light Dijon vinaigrette, and a nice cold glass of chardonnay.

Comments