Bread for the Journey

 This is our church library and the Sunday School class I attend happens right here. Every Sunday our teacher assigns a chapter of the Bible to be read during the week..and to read the chapter at least once a day. The following Sunday we discuss the chapter and share what we have learned from it. Sometimes I read another version of the Bible to better understand the passage. By the end of the week I remember more than I would have just reading it one time. And as I read it again and again I discover new truths. If you haven't used this method of reading your Bible I'd encourage you to do that.

 This week we are reading Psalm 19. And the verse that summarizes up the chapter for me is verse 14. 
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer."  (NIV)

Comments