Tofu French Fries


My kids and I love to snack on my Salt & Pepper Tofu, a super easy and delicious way to get this high-protein vegetarian food into our diet.

I added a little whimsy this time around, by cutting the tofu into French Fries. Everyone loved them! They are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside and take less than 10 minutes to prepare. For grown-ups, add a fab tofu aioli - lemon, chile, shiso.

I can't wait to make them again. Here's the super easy recipe.

Tofu French Fries

Grapeseed oil
Super Firm tofu
Sea Salt
Pepper

Heat the grapeseed oil in a non-stick pan. Grapeseed oil has a high smoke point, making it perfect for this preparation.

Cut the tofu into french fries. When the oil is hot, add the tofu fries to the pan and cook until brown on all 4 sides. Add salt and pepper while you are cooking and add more as you turn the tofu.

When golden, remove from the pan to a plate covered with paper towel to absorb any oil. Add sea salt and serve!

Comments